AboutAll Saints', St Andrews
Situated in the historic old town of St Andrews, close to the ruined cathedral and castle, All Saints’ was founded in 1903 as a mission to the fishing families who lived here above the harbour.
The church is open all day, every day for any who wish a quiet place for prayer and reflection. Prayer and the sacraments are at the heart of our life, with the Eucharist celebrated regularly.
Though surrounded by history, the congregation of townspeople as well as university staff and students, live in the present, worshipping God and looking with hope to the future.
All Saints’ is one of two Scottish Episcopal Church congregations in St Andrews; the other is St Andrew’s, St Andrews on Queen’s Gardens.